Since you’re reading this, you’re obviously interested in writing for our website. That’s great. We’re a fast-growing site with traffic coming from all kinds of sources, including search, social, our notification subscribers, and more.
We accept all kinds of guest posts, as long as they’re good!
We have a few dozen categories and topics posted on our website. Even if we don’t currently have a category, we’re willing to add a new one if you contribute a well-written article for it.
Some topics that we often receive guest articles for:
- Martial Arts
- Pets (All kinds of pets and animals, including dogs, birds, ferrets, cats, and more)
- Entertainment (music, movies, TV, celebrities, and more)
- Various Hobbies
- Relationship and Dating advice
- Self Improvement and Self-Help
- Money Making
- Saving tips
- Comedy (onion-like articles)
- Work and Employment
- WordPress, Magento, and various other CMSes and eCommerce software
- Various Lists with Facts
- DIY Tutorials and Tips
- Food, Drinks, and Recipes
- Green Living
- Web Hosting
- Social Media
- Real Estate
- Natural and Home Remedies
- Hunting and Fishing Gear
- Women’s and Men’s Health
- Pregnancy and Parenting Tips
- Fashion and Clothing
- Smartphones and Smartphone Apps
- Life Coaching
- Weight Training and Weight Lifting
- The Stock Market
- Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies
- and more!
Some topics may overlap, but either way. If it’s great and well-written, send it over! If you don’t have an idea of what you should write, we can send you some suggestions.
It would’ve been better if we just listed the topics we don’t accept, such as gambling, anything illegal, hate-speech, etc. You know the deal.
A few guidelines for submitting articles:
- Don’t spam us.
- We accept only quality writers and quality content.
- If you have a topic you want to write about, send us the idea. It will most likely fit into one of our categories.
- Yes, you can have links in your post, but only if they are relevant. You’ll have an author bio for your website/social links.
- No word limit. If you figured out the meaning of life and it’s only 5 words, then great. We’ll accept that. Otherwise, write as much or as little as you want to. As long as it’s unique and interesting.
- No rehashed content. Be creative.
- Somewhere in your email pitch, include the word “schwifty” so we know you read this.
- As for a writing style, we’re open to anything. Be yourself. Write in first or third-person. Dealer’s choice. Split the content into paragraphs or in formatted lists. We will edit and update the article to fit our site afterward anyway. If we force you to write in a certain style, the whole content will feel forced. So feel free to write in any style you’re used to.
- Check your article for grammar errors! Use a free tool like Grammarly to help. Grammar errors are a sure way to get your article rejected.
Part Time Writers Needed!
If you’re a professional writer and want a part-time paid gig, contact us. We need someone to write content for our blog and become a (semi-regular) guest author.
Ready to contribute to FEENTA.com? Submit your articles and ideas via email. Use our contact form, contact us on Facebook, or email us directly at contact [@] feenta [dot] com. If we don’t reply in a week then your email likely got spammed/blocked, so contact us on social.
Contact us and submit your posts!
All published articles will be promoted by us via social, our notification subscribers, and they will be shared on various other websites.
Go through our guest contributor’s questions and answers. If it’s not included, contact us and ask.
Can I send you my 100-word article?
Well, if it’s interesting to read and if it’s something unique, sure, go ahead. If your article is 100 words it’s usually a sign of spam and laziness, which we don’t tolerate.
Can I send you my infographic and you write a description?
Sure thing. We love infographics and we can write a unique description for yours.
Do you publish press releases?
We do publish press releases, but we don’t redistribute or republish them. If you have a new and fresh press release, submit it and we’ll publish and redistribute it on various other sites.
How does the whole guest publishing process go?
- you contact us and send us your topic ideas
- we choose our favorite topic
- you write the article on said topic
- we publish it and promote it
There may be some back-and-forth in between the steps. All articles are subject to review and may be rejected if they’re not good enough.
Why should I submit my articles to you?
We’ll promote them, so you’ll get fresh eyes on your content and your site, instead of your usual audience you already get on your blog. In other words, “exposure”. If you’re a professional writer and you’re willing to write articles based on our requirements and topics, you’ll be paid for your work.
Is an author bio required?
Not really. But it’s highly encouraged. We understand if you want to stay anonymous and not share everything about your life in your author bio 🙂
Are all articles accepted?
No, of course not. We do have standards for what we publish on our site. All articles are subject to review. Your article may not be published. We’ll likely let you know either way.
Why do I have to wait for so long for a reply?
We’re a small team, so it takes us a bit to review what you send us. Please be patient.